Full Service Record Cutting, Plating, and Vinyl Pressing Facility in Miami, FL
CdA Music Group has entered in to a strategic partnership with a manufacturing plant that can turn orders around in about half the time of other facilities.
We offer full packaging services:
• Center labels in both black & white, and full color
• Jackets in multiple formats: Single, Widespine (2 or 3 records) and Gatefold
• Jackets in black & white or full-color
• Inner sleeves: printed or white, black, poly-lined (white or black)
• Shrink wrap
• Download cards
• Stickers and inserts
Record sizes and vinyl weights:
• 12” albums and singles (33 1/3 and 45 RPMs)
• 7” singles (aka 45s) with both small and big center holes
• 10” EPs, short program albums, 33 1/3 and 45 RPMs.
• Standard 140g, Heavy 180g, and up to 200g
• We offer specialty records such as picture discs, full color discs, and multi-color discs.
We also offer one, two, and three-step plating, done by the top plating experts in the business with over 40 years of experience making stampers for tens of thousands of vinyl releases.
Our lacquer masters are cut by renowned mastering engineers with experience cutting records by Beyonce, 50 Cent, Flaming Lips, Thievery Corporation, Smashing Pumpkins, Café Tacvba and many other major and independent artists. Their years of experience and meticulous attention to detail guarantees the highest quality lacquer masters available today.
The manufacturing team includes engineers with decades of experience pressing vinyl and ensuring that their presses perform at top form to ensure the highest quality audio possible.